In a large number of cases, the leading cause is poor posture, as it directly affects the spine, the natural support of our body, which can cause injuries in the medium and long term.
5 Home Remedies for Back Pain
In this article, we will know 5 recipes of home remedies for back pain that are very effective in solving this problem. In addition, we will see some tips to avoid and improve pain in the spine, especially regarding body posture.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO). This is a problem that affects 80% of the world's population at some point in their lives. In a large number of cases, the leading cause is poor posture, as it directly affects the spine, the natural support of our body, which can cause injuries in the medium and long term.
How to relieve pain in the back? 5 tips
Let's see now what is suitable for the column and in the next section we will show you some recipes of home remedies that will help you relieve pain.
Some measures can help you improve your back pain a lot, starting with certain changes in your body posture:
- keep your back straight, your shoulders raised and in their correct place.
- When you sit down, try to align your back with the back of the chair, to keep the spine straight.
- Do not sleep on your stomach, or with very high pillows.
- Always try to sleep on your side.
- If possible, sleep with a cushion between your knees, to align your spine correctly.
5 recipes of home remedies for back pain
I already wake up with back pain, and it lasts all day, what can I do?
(Follow below ...)
Attention! Watch this:
- Why Does the LOWER Back Hurt?
- What MATTRESS to Buy for Back Pain?
- What is the Best and Effective Treatment for Lower Back Pain?
Of course, in the pharmacy, you can find a cream or ointment that helps you to remove the pain; however, there are natural and homemade medicines that are also very effective.
This will be importantly useful if you are a pregnant woman since not all pharmaceutical drugs are allowed in pregnancy.
On the other hands, certain diseases, such as those affecting the kidneys, for example, cause the area to be constantly sore and this can be mitigated with warm compresses. The compresses are of great help in the relief of pain since sometimes stress or cold can cause muscle contracture and poor posture.
Before we start this practical topic, I want to let you know that, in almost all cases, you should ask a nearby person to help you make the application. If you are wondering how to cure back pain quickly, we recommend that you see and write down the recipes for these home remedies, as they will be of great help.
1- Compresses water and salt to remove pain in the back due to cold
- ½ liter of water,
- a handful of salt.
Boil the water in a pot, add a handful of salt and mix well. Let her warm up a bit.
How to use:
- Moisten a towel with the water and apply it to the area where it hurts.
- Leave the compress applied until it has cooled.
- You can repeat this therapy several times a day if you think it necessary.
2- Natural medicine with avocado seed, eucalyptus seeds, and olive oil
- 1 avocado seed,
- a handful of eucalyptus seeds,
- 500ml of olive oil
Grate the avocado seed, add a handful of eucalyptus seeds and put them in a jar with 1 liter of olive oil. Cover the jar carefully and let the mixture rest for 3 days.
How to use:
After that time, apply a little on the painful places, with soft circular massages. You can repeat the same procedure whenever you feel pain.
3- Infusion of rosemary or thyme
- a handful of rosemary or thyme,
- 1 cup of water.
- Turn on the water and turn off the heat before it boils.
- Add a handful of rosemary or thyme and cover the bowl.
- Leave the infusion at rest until it warms a little.
How to use:
Moisten a towel or cloth with the infusion and apply it to the area of the back where it hurts. Repeat the procedure whenever you feel pain.
4- Apple cider vinegar for pain due to muscle spasms
This vinegar helps relieve pain and also reduces inflammation.
How to use:
- Moisten a cloth or towel with a little apple cider vinegar and apply it to the painful the area with gentle massage for 3 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure 3 times a day.
5-Lemongrass and Cinnamon Oil
- 200g of fresh leaves of lemongrass,
- 500ml of Cinnamon oil.
- Put lemongrass leaves and cinnamon oil in a jar.
- Leave covered for ten days in a warm place (in the sun, for example).
- After that time, strain the preparation and dilute it in oil in the proportion of 4 to 1 (4 parts of the mixture and 1 of water)
How to use:
Apply the preparation in the painful area with gentle circular massages.
Repeat it whenever you need it.
Warnings and precautions
- Although most natural remedies are safe when used correctly, to a lesser degree than prescription medications, they may have some undesired effect if misused.
- On the other hands, there are herbs and other plants that can interact with certain drugs.
- That is, home remedies (natural or not) may not be completely safe when used poorly and without professional guidance.
- Not everyone has enough scientific research to support claims, verify the toxicity levels, or identify possible side effects.
I invite you to pay attention to these other articles, which will surely be of great help to you:
- Is my mattress right for back pain?
- The best alternative treatments for lumbago
- Exercises for sciatica
Well, this has been all for today. I hope that these tips and home remedies will be of enough help to relieve your back pains. Some people also talking about the use of CBD oils and its user guides for curing back pain problems.
Thank you very much for your visit and, if you wish, leave us your comments or related questions below.