we give you the keys to your ideal kitchen, adapted to your needs, without losing the comfort and beauty you desire. Here are 6 tips to choose your new kitchen well!
1) NEW KITCHEN: STYLEOn other occasions, we have already talked about the different types of kitchens, in particular of modular kitchens. When it comes to kitchens, you can talk about style, so you can choose the one you like best and the one that best suits the rest of your home. In fact, it is always advisable to maintain a certain consistency between the kitchen and the rest of the rooms in order to maintain a uniform and fluid result on all rooms of the house. The trend of recent years is the kitchens with soft colors and modern wardrobes. On the other hand, we find rising industrial kitchens with a lot of stainless steel in combination with other metals such as copper.
2) NEW KITCHEN: THE MEASURESBefore going out to explore the world of kitchens in different shops, it is essential to measure the space available. It is essential to measure the width and length of the room and the height from floor to ceiling. Don't forget to also measure the areas where large appliances will go (fridge, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, cooking area). Better to measure twice than to find yourself with a kitchen built on incorrect indications of water and gas pipes. Take these measures well and make sure that all the kitchen elements fit into the spaces provided.
3) NEW KITCHEN: DO NOT CHOOSE THE FURNITURE IN THE ENDIt is important that before starting work you have already chosen the kitchen furniture. This is due to the fact that, before laying the tiles and the floor, you need to know the following: The size of the furniture Where the appliances will go Electrical and water connections Keep in mind that if you want to place a light in a specific place, such as under furniture, a small electrical installation will be needed. So don't forget the little details.
4) NEW KITCHEN: DISTRIBUTION OF THE KITCHENIf you have narrow and elongated spaces, the most comfortable solution is an in-line kitchen. In this type of kitchen tall furniture is recommended, almost up to the ceiling in order to make the most of the limited space available. If, on the other hand, you have a longer and wider space, you can choose a luxury kitchen with a parallel distribution as a solution. This type of kitchen requires that the spaces between the furniture are cared for and are not very narrow so as not to obstruct the passage. The layout of the kitchen depends on the size of the space, so there are several ways to distribute the furniture. The horseshoe-shaped distribution is a solution mainly adopted in large spaces, although it can also be adapted to small spaces. The L-shaped kitchens offer a good workspace and, depending on the case, also a dining area. In small spaces, this arrangement is very good because it makes good use of the surface of the room. Finally, how can we forget about them, the kitchens with a large central island? By now true icons of style and objects of desire, they represent one of the greatest ideas for a design of great charm. Certainly, this type of distribution is the favorite of many people because it is very spacious and allows you to carry out other activities outside the kitchen, however, the space necessary to be able to carry them out is not always sufficient.
5) NEW KITCHEN: THE WORKING TRIANGLEThis triangle is formed by the cooking area, the refrigerator, and the sink area. Your efficiency and productivity in the kitchen depending on how you will be able to move from one area to another. According to cooking experts, taking care of the work triangle is essential.
In an optimal arrangement of the kitchen, the three areas must be interspersed with work surfaces. The ideal distance between each work area would be around 90 cm. Excessive distances cause dispersion of energy, as they force continuous movements from one end of the kitchen to the other. Conversely, with less space, one would work in an awkward and awkward way.